Our client in Utrecht is looking for a Medior Account Manager for their Sales & Customer Success team. Do you want to use your talents for one of the most fast growing scale-ups of the year? Are you a English native-speaker and do you want to work for an international oriented company where personal development and fun are central? Keep reading and apply!
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?
As a Medior Account Manager you are responsible for the success of an English online marketplace. You will advise for example moving companies & home improvement professionals on getting the most out of their services. Furthermore, you will help grow the English market by finding new business opportunities and grow their market share.
You will be part of an exceptional team of 15 Account Managers with different nationalities, supporting the clients and customers around the world from a great office in the city centre of Utrecht.
As an Account Manager English market your key responsibilities are:
– Developing and executing a market growth strategy focussed on the brands to enhance the market;
– Think strategically in order to identify new business opportunities and customer needs;
– Approaching prospective clients and share business ideas developed from previous feedback from clients;
– Managing your own client accounts and use your initiative and problem-solving skills to be of best service when answering questions by telephone or e-mail;
– Nurture and on-board potential clients from a free trial to client status;
– Keeping an eye on industry trends in order to optimize the client experience;
– Building long-term relationships with clients by providing trustworthy feedback and after-sales support;
– Updating customer information in the in-house CRM system.
WHO ARE YOU?
- You have an University degree in a study related to business administration.
- You have at least 2 years of relevant work experience.
- You’re a native English speaker.
- It’s a plus if you have knowledge of the English market.
- You are structured and have a positive mindset.
- You are a team player with good organisational skills.
- You are full time available.
WHERE WILL YOU WORK?
You will work in an inspiring international team of a fast-growing e-commercial company where you will be stimulated to develop yourself into a professional. Cooperation, trust and personal development are valued at this company. Initiative is encouraged and there is always someone to discuss your ideas with.
WHAT TO EXPECT?
- The chance to use your talents in a fast-growing scale-up;
- An excellent salary with a bonus structure;
- The opportunity for personal development;
- A chance to work in an international team with fun co-workers;
- A good pension plan with a NS Business Card;
- A trendy work place in the city centre of Utrecht;
- Fresh fruit, massages and fun monthly drinks!
HOW WILL THE PROCEDURE GO?
We search directly for the end-client! If we believe you are suitable for the job, which we will find out through a personal (phone) conversation, we will introduce you using your resume and motivation. If the client feels there is a match you will be invited for an interview.
Want to know more? Respond below with your resume and motivation. We would like to get in contact you!